Tuesday, February 27, 2007


I went to yak yak's on Friday and hell it was an amazing night, if not for losing my cell phone! But even with that I didn't stopped and cried (Oh wait I did cry! I cried a lot too!) .. What am trying to say here is that life still goes on and on, it doesn't stop just coz you lost your cell phone or brain cells. Any ways, I had a good time at the yak yak's and am sure going again; only this time I will make sure its all black comedian night eh!

I've set up my flickr account for Andrew's class, I will be using it to upload the photos I take around town.

I wanna thank Arab Lady for stopping by here, it's a pleasure to have another Arabian chick bouncing with me on blogger, so keep on visiting and I will post more (I promise!) ..

3 comments:

Arab Lady said...

well first of all sorry 4 losing ur cell phone and yup life goes on and its good that u realize that...loved the chicken and glad that u had fun...

cheers

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, yak yaks is "haram", you see His mightiness send you the punishment without any delay and . . . . you lost your cell phone . . .

Are you really astonished that life went on, although you lost your handy . . funny . . .

If you hat a really respectable alcoholic intoxication . . well in this case you lost some brain cells, but my dear, that goes on without drinks as well and at least you have enough and you don't drink every night,

well liberty is always connected to responsibility, but mature people know how to deal with liberty, they don't need dictated rules, they have their own responsibility and ethical conscience to deal with any different situation.

Anonymous said...

and a funny chick, I could kill myself;

if you have some time left you could tell, how you got the software into blogger.com . . . but please step by step . . I've no previous knowledge

I could add some funny objects from my library to my blog